eBOOK COMPANION TRAINING
- Machine Introduction. Find out size, capacity and uses for the machines.
- General Operations. See what blades, rippers, buckets and work tools you will find on actual worksites.
- Simulator System Use. Learn how to use the simulator system with step-by-step instructions.
- Objectives. Know the objective of each training exercise.
- Video Examples of the Correct Way to Perform Simulated Exercises. Help the operator achieve the best outcome by showing an example of what is expected during the training exercise.
- Formulas. Calculate fuel savings, production and more (depending on the system).
- Operation Tips. Discover helpful tips from the experts.
- How-to Images. See examples of application steps in helpful drawings and images.
- Safety Information. Help operators achieve maximum safety awareness while operating the machines.
- Definition and Explanation of each Exercise & Result Measured. The simulator system records and reports the results of each simulation session through the training records management program, SimU Campus™. Learn what these results mean and why recording and analyzing the results can mean better operators for your organization.
eBooks are available for the following simulator systems:
- Small Wheel Loader
- Track Type Tractor
- Large Track Type Tractor
- Hydraulic Excavator
- Mining Truck
- M-Series Motor Grader
- Articulated Truck
Purchase additional copies; or multiple copies of the eBook at a special rate. Contact an Account Manager for details at 1.877.434.7467 (in US) or 1.309.266.2640.
Watch a short demo of the companion eBooks!
Click to view a larger image.