Our focus in hiring is to find smart, dedicated and enthusiastic candidates. The individuals we’ve hired are those who were motivated to find the position that truly suited their skills. The work that our employees perform each day is a part of their career, not just their job.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, the Cat® Simulators team offers an unparalleled opportunity to be a part of simulation training that is changing the heavy equipment industry. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
If you feel you’re qualified and are interested in joining our family atmosphere, please email your resume to: email@example.com.
As the exclusive licensee for Cat® Simulators, Simformotion LLC. designs, manufactures, distributes, and supports Caterpillar® Heavy Equipment Training Simulators. We create the best training simulators on the market today. We are forward thinking and open to new ideas in a challenging market that blends simulation with traditional training “on the iron.”
All this and the opportunity to work in a very cool environment in downtown Peoria’s Warehouse District with some of the most amazing co-workers you can imagine. Simformotion LLC. is a great place to work hard and have fun at the same time.
If you feel you’re qualified, please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer an excellent compensation package including: salary based on experience, commission program, and benefits including 401k, health insurance, paid holidays and paid time off. Experience or knowledge of the heavy equipment industry is a plus.
- Work in a warehouse environment, preparing orders for shipment and quality check products. Pick, assemble, pack and fulfill orders specific to each customer.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Follow all Company policies, rules and regulations; especially safety.
- Move pallets to different areas of the warehouse as needed.
- Great attention to detail, work ethic, and teamwork.
- Must be mechanically Inclined and able to use hand tools.
- Must possess basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Fork Truck experience a bonus.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a great team in a fun, casual working environment. Position includes benefits. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
CSE Software Inc. hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, or disability. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply by emailing their resume with cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. An Equal Opportunity Employer.